What This Vacation Package Includes
This vacation package to Las Vegas includes 3 nights and 4 days at one of the most outstanding Las Vegas resorts. Up to 4 guests. The room cost is on us. All you need to pay is the resort fees and taxes, and get there. Not a bad vacation spot for less than $100 plus travel, don’t you think?
The Las Vegas Rooms
The Las Vegas Nevada rooms are simply amazing. This room can accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 others. This is a one bedroom, with a king sized bed, or two double beds, with one bathroom.
Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, a legendary world-class destination, offers a unique blend of amenities and excitement with all your favorite table games, hottest slots on the market, incredible restaurants, endless entertainment, more than 225,000 square feet of meeting space and the world’s largest race and sports SuperBook®. Westgate Las Vegas provides a range of culinary adventures with eight restaurants including the world-famous Benihana, the award-winning Edge Steakhouse and the newest addition Fresco Italiano. The property features entertainment options in the International Theater and the Westgate Cabaret.
Please be sure to read our full terms and conditions at the bottom of this page, for vacations to Las Vegas.
View This Resort On Trip Advisor
(page will open in new window)
View This Resort’s Website
(page will open in new window)
How To Get Your Vacation Certificate
Please read this in it's entirety, as this is extremely important:
- You must be a United States or Canadian citizen to receive this vacation incentive.
- You must be at least 21 years of age, and have a valid form of government issued identification.
- You MUST claim your vacation within 7 days of your certificate being issued.
- You will have 18 months from the day you register your certificate to use your vacation.
By submitting this form, you certify that you are a legal resident of the United States or Canada, have a government form of issued identification, are at least 21 years of age, and have a valid credit or debit card. Additionally, you are agreeing to receive emails from AAA Discount Vacation®, in relationship to this offer, and any future offers from AAA Discount Vacation. We assure all users that we will never spam your mailbox, be respectful of your privacy, and will never sell your information to 3rd party vendors.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Will It Take To Receive My Certificate?
We try to make every effort to issue your certificate to you, within 24 hours of filling out your request. Sometimes, based on demand, this could take up to 48 hours. If you haven't received your certificate in a timely manner, please reach out to us at [email protected] , and we will work to ensure your request has been processed. Also, please check your spam or junk mail file, as our emails contain html, which is sometimes filtered by email service providers.
What Are My Costs For My Vacation Package?
Your costs are pretty simple. You are responsible for traveling to and from your destination, along with resort fees and taxes.
Are Meals Included In My Discount Vacation?
Your vacation package does not include meals. Restaurants are available on the resort property, along with nearby restaurants of all types and prices, at your expense.
Why Do I Need To Have A Credit Or Debit Card?
You need to have a valid debit or credit card for 2 reasons:
- When redeeming your certificate, you will need to pay the resort fees and taxes, to secure your vacation package.
- The debit or credit card you use to secure your vacation, will be used for identification at your resort when you check in.
Can I Change My Destination?
Yes. Absolutely. If you want to change your destination, we will be happy to work with you to find the destination you want to travel to.
How Are We Able To Offer These Incentives?
We have traveled over 1 million families to date and have contracts with the world's leading hotel chains, and resorts to help them fill their otherwise empty rooms. We help fill empty rooms which the hotels, resorts turn into additional revenue from other areas of their property and future bookings. Hotels rarely experience full occupancy, yet they remain open, providing rooms and services at fixed costs. So when hotels give out their rooms by partnering with AAA Discount Vacation, they might miss out on the room fee, but they already didn't have that in the first place, at least now they have the opportunity to gain a customer for their in-house restaurants, room service, their casinos, an extra day stay, future bookings, etc. The benefit of why our program works so well is the fact that it's a win-win for everyone involved. You win because you gain more business from using our incentives. Your customers win because they received an awesome incentive gift from you. The resorts win because they gain additional revenue from other areas of their establishment that they otherwise would not have been able to get and they also have a new client that may book with them in the future. AAA Discount Vacation will also offer additional upgrades and incentives that your client can choose to accept or not.
Do I Have To Listen To A Timeshare Presentation?
No. There are no strings attached to our complimentary vacations. These are top quality resorts, with no hidden fees or agendas. We are simply helping hotels and resorts fill rooms that would otherwise be empty. This allows the resorts the opportunity to have you stay and enjoy their resort, with a potential to have you come back again. They are also hoping you will use their additional property features, such as their spa, room service, bars, and restaurants.
What's In It For You?
We receive exactly $3 for every vacation we give away. $1 of each vacation given away, is donated to St. Jude's Hospital. This is a service provided to the public, in an effort to encourage you to have a great vacation. The remaining $2 of each vacation is spent on software and peripherals. If there is anything left over, we'll call that a profit of pennies or cents. You can read more about Bradley's why here. We can only imagine you will appreciate his efforts and reasoning for the offers.
Can I Refer Friends Or Give Vacations Away To Friends And Family?
Absolutely. We love to give away vacations. Once you have secured your vacation, we encourage you to join our referral club. Once 5 of your friends or family have secured a vacation for themselves, we will send you an additional $200 Hotel Savings card, which can be used at over 1,000,000 hotel locations around the world, to get a great discount on room stays, or discounts at most of the major rental car companies. This is a thank you for paying our services forward to those you care about most. Please remember that this offer is for 5 people who have secured their certificate.
Why Do I Have To Secure The Certificate Within 7 Days Of It Being Issued?
For 2 reasons. The first reason is that we know that if people don't take action on their incentive within the first 7 days, they most likely will forget about it.
The second reason is to help us keep our software costs to a minimum. We have an automated system to remind people in the first 7 days to redeem their certificate. The more emails we send, the higher our operating costs are.
How Long Do I Have To Use My Vacation?
Great question. Each certificate has an 18 month shelf life. Once you've paid your resort fees and taxes, you need to use your vacation within that 18 month period.
Do I Have To Set My Reservation When I Redeem My Certificate?
No. You must set your reservation at least 30 days prior to travel, but you don't have to set your reservation by a specific date otherwise.
We will send occasional follow up emails to remind you about your vacation, but only to ensure you don't forget or allow the certificate to expire.
If I Can't Make It By The Expiration Date, Do I Get A Refund?
Unfortunately, no. When you claim your certificate, the resort fees and taxes are given to the resorts to reserve your place. If you don't show up for your vacation, they essentially have an empty reserved room.
Do I Get To Choose My Resort/Hotel?
No. We have set up arrangements with specific hotels and resorts, in an effort to help them fill their vacancies. If a resort is fully occupied, we will work to try and find a partner resort for you. It's best to plan well in advance, to ensure your vacation is the best possible vacation you can have. You deserve it.
Why Aren't My Travel Costs Included?
Our relationship is with the hotel/resort owners. We do not have a relationship with airlines, nor do the airlines have an interest in giving away free flights, unfortunately.
All travel expenses to and from your destination, are your sole responsibility.
Westgate Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Terms and Conditions
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation certificate or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply call us when with your preferred travel dates after activation. Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you when ready to book dates.
- This digital certificate will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering 3 nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in your choice of either Orlando or Las Vegas. These rooms are for up to 4 occupants and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $19.45 (USD) per night. Guest must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with Visa or MasterCard logo, plus valid government issued id to check in.
- The recipient of this certificate will receive 4 days 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $195 (USD) per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. (Resort fees in Orlando run from $5.00 (USD) to $13.00 (USD) per night, In Las Vegas the resort fees run from $16.00 (USD) to $38 (USD) per night Paid directly to the resort. Resort fees cover items like WiFi Internet Access, Local Calls, & Resort amenities).
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then the fees and taxes paid are non-refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check-in is available 7 days a week.
- The expiration date on this certificate pertains only to the redemption of this certificate and not actual travel. You must activate this certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed.
- This certificate cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer.
- Only one certificate per household and resort will only honor one certificate per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation certificate if more than one room is booked for the same dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- The user must be a U.S. or Canadian resident and reside at least 100 miles away from the destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This certificate has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. AAA Discount Vacation reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with certificate holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this certificate. To redeem simply call our toll free number on the digital certificate.